Debt Operations and Management Software
In today’s fast changing environment, Government Public debt offices require enhanced efficiency, more security, more resilience and deeper integration from their DOMS vendors to make sure they meet the demands to cater management of their liabilities and assets. As a first-class supplier of open, future-proof, and platform independent DOMS solutions, Montran is fully aligned to market expectations, international and regional standards and regulations, as well as future initiatives.
End-to-End Management and Maintenance of Debt Borrowing
- Recording of Domestic and External Loans/Securities.
- Provisions of Back-to-Back Lending of Debt/Financial Instruments passed on to other agencies with same or varied terms
- Furnishing debts in multiple currencies
Debt Servicing for Disbursement and Repayments
- Forecasting of Disbursement and Debt Service Flows
- Debt Repayment and Accounting
- Multiple disbursement methods (reimbursement, cash advance, direct payment)
- Provisions of restructuring debts/securities using multiple options
Analysis and Reporting
- Examine the impact on the debt portfolio in nominal and present value terms of: Adding new loans, applying debt restructuring, Track and monitor project expenditures throughout their life cycle
- Reporting Capability: World Bank’s Debtor System reports (GDDS/QEDS) and other standard reports