Montran’s Mobile Payments and Digital Wallet Platform is a complete, turn-key solution that provides cashless and cardless Person-to-Person, Request to Pay, Person-to-Merchant payments. Extendable developer kits are available to supplement the base platform services.
Montran Mobile Payments is designed to maximize interoperability with other clearing and settlement systems, through the usage of open messaging protocols ISO20022, ISO8583, and open APIs.
Modular and Extendable Structure
The Montran Mobile Payments Platform is comprised of several main components:
- The Platform Backend— Exposes a rich set of APIs.
- The Consumer Application— A white labeled iOS and Android mobile app that can be used by any Consumer with a bank or wallet account.
- The Merchant Application— A white labeled application that any Merchant with a bank or wallet account can use.
- Developer Toolkit— Montran provides the Consumer and Merchant Apps as standard, reference implementations of the Backend APIs. Montran will regularly provide updates for all the components, to serve individual customer or global market needs.
Payment Use Cases Support
The Mobile Payments Platform supports a wide range of payment use cases:
- Person to Person (P2P)
- Person to Merchant (P2M)
- Request to Pay (R2P)
- Person to Government (P2G)
- Invoice Payments
- QR Code Payment Initiation